Henning Nielsen & Associates (HNASAFETY) strives for, and assists in, the continuous improvement of business solutions.
HNASAFTY provides innovative practices to suit your business needs. Our risk management services provide our clients with professional expertise in a wide range of areas to ensure they meet existing and future business needs. We maintain an up to date knowledge base with regard to risk management and a paperless integrated management system (IMS software system) for all our clients, we constantly keep clients informed of changes, which may affect their company systems, needs, and processes.
Our WHS Management team conducts various training programs in order to ensure that our clients are well informed of their WHS responsibilities and know how to deal with work related injuries. Specific training programs based on our clients’ various needs are also developed and implemented. To identify areas of high risk, we work closely with our clients in developing preventative strategies and designing comprehensive software systems to ensure that our clients risk exposure is controlled and minimized. The benefits of improving your organisations Risk Management & Safety Systems will increase productivity and efficiency leading to a more profitable business.
HNA services include:
- On-site or online Safety Consultancy support systems with our business partners’ Peopletray software.
- WHS Management Plan development and implementation
- Training & Education
- Paperless Incident Accident Investigation & Injury Management
- Workers Compensation
- Risk Mitigation & Management Services
- Workplace Inspections & Auditing
- Technical Writing of WHS Documents
- WHSE Procedure Development
- Diagnostic audits benchmarked against WHS criteria
- Risk Assessments
- Workplace surveys & Monitoring
- Mentoring and general WHS advice
- Peopletray software support services.
Outsourced WHS services – why use them?
- Utilising WHS outsourced services makes good financial sense
- Your business gains the flexibility to meet increased workloads or cover temporary staff absences
- Help avoid the costs and demands of recruiting.
- Only pay for what you need because we tailor our role to your needs
- Plus, you have the peace of mind that comes from a professionally qualified, experienced WHS consultant. Our WHS consultants can add expertise to your existing safety staff and can mentor less experienced staff or managers.